The Princess Bride (1987)
Has it got any sports in it?
Are you kidding? Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles…
Doesn’t sound too bad. I’ll try to stay awake.
I was tagged by adagio-for-abigail.
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
Bisexuality: Setting the Records “Straight” [x]
“My Bisexuality has no bearing on my ability to commit to someone. All that means is that the potential pool of applicants is a bit bigger.”
I do not fully identify as bisexual, because the physical intricacies of the male body don’t fully attract me. I can appreciate a handsome face, or muscular build, but anything other than that doesn’t attract me.
That being said, I feel I have had a mental and emotional connection with a few guys who I know and are close with, and this topic always comes up at one point or another.
Bisexuality is really touchy with many people, because a lot of them think of sexuality as a black or white issue, no grey area or fluidity in it, and that’s simply not the case. Sexuality is so fluid that it’s really hard to just narrow down exactly how you feel about a certain sex.
I guess my point is, I kinda understand when someone identifies as bisexual and the struggle that’s there, because I was there before. Keep fighting the good fight. People will understand eventually.
53. Watching professional League of Legends, playing any sport, listening to my favorite music, reading a good book, spending time with my daughter
49. Korea/Southeast Asia, watching the League World Championships
31. I nearly died from blood loss when I was two, I’m fairly athletic though I don’t look it, I beat my best friend’s SAT score by a couple hundred, and he’s one of the smartest people I know.
4. Lots of things. League of Legends’ World Championships start this weekend, my birthday is Saturday.
7. It was definitely different. Had a worse job, not in a great position in life.
33. Korean or Japanese. or both.
36. Be a shoutcaster for Riot Games, travel to England, visit every state.
58. I have 3, really. They’re all alike, smart, strong willed, intelligent, funny, quick witted, and they all know what they want out of life and have, or are actively achieving it.